Save Sonic Project: SSVA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Sonic Project: SSVA

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To All Members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GeniusStudios
Admin
GeniusStudios

To All Members Empty
PostSubject: To All Members   To All Members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:08 pm

To All Members

Alright everybody i have something to say. it has come to the time Where for Various Reasons, including fighting, tons of conflicts and problems, that we are shutting down SSVA.

Why you ask?

Well one reason is due to alot of conflict between myself, Seriously Funny, Fantasy the Almiqui and a certain other person which did lead to a major amount of problems as it relates to past events till now.

To the point where this said member even made credible threats to suicide, or death threats towards Fantasy. But when we spoke to him, we all agreed that this is only causing more trouble and more fighting between us.

Even myself and Seriously Funny, the best of buddies, BROTHERS even, have attempted to, as they say, " Chew Each Other Out".

And another reason would be due to the amount of stress as to security matters as well as the insane amount of focus we needed to make on this, when a lot of people have openly discouraged us causing us to lose focus on our true goal.

So in the end, this whole conflict was caused by a number of problems that sometimes escalated to personal levels, and as such did result in the evident closing of SSVA.

But do not be discouraged. We are not saving to give up the ghost all together. In fact, you may continue your activism even if these boards have indeed been boarded up.

I commend every single one of you, admin, mod and all, for all of your VERY hard work and passion you all put into this. You all are extremely inspiring after putting your blood, sweat and tears into this effort for more than 2 years.

So to this, i say i am honored to have fought alongside you all for so long, and i am glad that i got to be a part of all of this.

Fantasy and SF while having not giving me permission, have said that they do not care what we do at this point, and while fantasy is doing her activism as well, me and SF are done with this Fiasco.

Thank you all, and have a good night.

~ Genius Studios
Back to top Go down
Fantasy the Almiqui
Admin
Fantasy the Almiqui

To All Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Members   To All Members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:20 pm

Just to make this clear, I was never for destroying the forums. I deeply apologize to each and every member here who has had their hard work torn from them without warning. I hope that you all will continue the fight though, as we have finally started making a real impact. Don't let this stop you.

If you would like to continue the fight then feel free to join my YouTube Group. I feel that through YouTube we can accomplish a lot, as you all know how useful the videos have been in the past.

Once again, I thank each and every member here who chose to put their heart and soul into this to get Ryan offered the role he deserves, and I am deeply sorry it had to "end" this way.

~Fantasy the Almiqui/Rachel
Back to top Go down
http://savesonic.all-up.com

To All Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Sonic Project: SSVA :: Information :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: